Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[whatever]

It's a rule, apparently, to keep a public journal, so I've made a lazy post to satisfy the requirement for making an update once every year or so. My life since the last update will be the sort-of topic. Whatever.

Over the course of the week, I discovered my my new favorite video of all time. It. Is. Incredible. And funny. Even if I'll never Sigur Ros live (sigh), I can always entertain myself with this.

Jet's Big Day, the day of his rabies shots, was pulled off with success. Success with Jet comes about as often as an opportunity to attend a Sigur Ros, but Jet was a good boy who did not (as in, failed) to eat the cat in front of him in line to get his shot at the clinic. And he took his shot like a gentleman. Good boy, Jet. We took him to Petco as part deux of his Big Day and he had an accident in the store. But he got a bone that's buried somewhere in the backyard. Somewhere. With the chunks of tree, pieces of grill, and deceased pets of years past. He'll dig it up someday.

And finally some quality comedy from Hugh and Stephen- can't go wrong there or here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment